Sunday, March 17, 2013

Lioele Essential Donut Glo-stick

 Hey Guys, how is everyone doing? Well, I hope! This review is about the Lioele Essential Donut Glo-Stick. I know there are tons of reviews out there on this product already, so this will just be a quick run through. 



Lioele Essential Donut Glo-Stick is pretty much like a tinted moisturizer, though with a bit more pigmentation, and can be layered to go from sheer color to more opaque. I find it very soft on the lips, leaving it smooth and with a touch of color on those light makeup days.


Without Flash Left to Right: Milky Pink, Barbie Pink, Nude Beigh, Mocha Beige, Blossom Red

With Flash

 
 

 Milky Pink and Barie Pink, With/Without Flash
 
Nude Beige, Mocha Beige With/Without Flash


 Blossom Red With/Without Flash

Swatches Without Flash 
 

 Swatches With Flash 
  

I really like these lipsticks for the days that I don't feel like wearing too much make up, but still want that soft touch of color. I would definitely recommend these :3

Well, hope you enjoyed the pics, till next time!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment