Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Etude House Etoinette Crystal Shine LIps


Hey Guys! Sorry for my absence, had  a lot of things going on, plus had lost the charger to my camera, and only finally was able to get a new one for it [those things are expensive!] But don't worry, I have tons of things to review for you! And today's post will be about Etude House Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips lipsticks. 








As with the candles from the line, the lipsticks have a soft, rose scent, not too overpowering, which I personally like, not having that odd smell a lot of lipsticks carry. They are also very buttery, smooth and glide on easily! I love how these feel on, they aren't drying or hard. The colors go on sheer, but are buildable, so you have either a soft, hint of a color, or a little more bold. They are also very glossy, enough so that you can use alone, without any sort of gloss or shine. The line consists of one beige color, one red color, two oranges, and 4 pinks.


Love the packaging!
 

 Beautiful design etched into the lipstick, almost makes me not want to use it!

 
 Swatches of the lipsticks without flash. From Left to Right: POR201, POR202, PBE001, PRD301, PPK001, PPK002, PPK003, PPK004.
Swatches with Flash
 

POR201, POR202, PBE001, PRD301

 The casing on these are very beautiful as well, elegant,  I really am in love with them!


 PPK001, PPK002, PPK003, PPK004





 Now for swatches on the lips! Please excuse my face, tried a sample of a skin care product, and it just did not agree with my face, but its ok!


PPK001
PPK002
PPK003
PPK004
PRD301
PBE001
POR201
POR202

As you can see, they have a high amount of shine and gloss them, that you can really just wear them alone without anything added, but if you want that extra shine, you can go with that as well, haha.

As with other Etude Lipsticks, these do not disappoint, I always have problems with lipsticks drying, flaking, or just being over sticky, but not with these. They also, generally last me about 4-6 hours, depending on how often I drink, eat, etc etc. 

All in all, I definitely recommend these, the shades are gorgeous, they are build-able, and have a gentle, but nice smell to them.









No comments:

Post a Comment