Sunday, March 17, 2013

Tony Moly Broccoli Sprout Cleansing Cream


Hi guys! Hope you all are doing well! Today I'm just going to do a quick review on Tony Molys Broccoli Sprout Cleansing Cream. Let's begin!

The Broccoli Sprout Cleansing Cream is a light cream cleanser that gently removes your make up as it moisturizes your skin.



It comes in this cute potted plant packaging, as always, and its pretty hefty at 200ml, or 7.04 fl oz. 

The English Instructions and Descriptions. 



Korean Instructions and Descriptions


 Ingredients list
Leaves on the top of the packaging, wiggles around and everything

The Container

 These leaves are too adorable





 Protective Inner Lid

The product has a soft, delicious cucumber scent, it reminds me of quite a few facial cream cleansers

 

Product is light, water, almost like a lotion





Small beads that give slight exfoliation, not too harsh on the skin.



My Verdict: I was a little weary of it at first, I find a lot that these cream cleansers don't really remove a lot of the make up, but this was quite the opposite. I used it on a day that I wore heavy makeup {primer/base/bbcream/eyeshadow/eyeliner/etcetcyougetthepicturelol} and it actually removed pretty much all of it! The only thing it didn't remove was my waterproof mascara and about half of my waterproof eyeliner {which I didn't expect it to take off at all anyways} it also left my skin feeling pretty smooth and soft. I would definitely recommend this, and will definitely rebuy this again once I run out :3

Thats it for this review, Hope you guys enjoyed it and see you next time! 

 <3Anza

No comments:

Post a Comment