Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Etude House Sweet Recipe Smudge Liner Gel and Etude House Etionette Tear Liner Set

Hey Guys! Today I'm going to talk about two different sets of Etude House Products. The Gel Liners from the Sweet Recipe Collection, and the Tear Liner Sets from the Etionette Collection! 







Etude House Sweet Recipe Gel Liner

These look like candy! When I first got them I was like mmmm, how tasty looking!


 Adorable packaging! Like sweets you'd get from the shop!



The packaging! Love it, especially the little chocolate wrappers! 

 They pop open from the underneath, like a little creme filling, hahaha.

 Milk Chocolate Liner

 Dark Chocolate Liner

 without flash
with flash


The liners apply very smootlhly (You use a liner brush, of course) and its easy to control the thinness or thickness of the line. They also are not sheer, and sometimes it takes between 1-3 swipes, depending on how much I get on the brush to line with, to get it the right opacity. The only thing was it only lasted a couple of hours on my oily lids before they began to smudge on the ends, or transfer in a line to the top of the lid :( but I still like them, though I think I will best use them on less humid, and cooler days. 


Etude House Etionette Tear Liner Set




These come in two sets, one that contains a black and white liner, and the other a chocolatey brown and soft pink liner. 
 Beautiful Packaging as always by the Etionette Collection


 Apparently you don't get as much product in the pink and white liquid liners



 Cute phrase on the side :3

 Black and White liner. The White is pearlescent with white and blue glitter bits inside. The black is a very deep black, and it actually took me awhile of using it to realize it also contained microglitter that seemed to be of blue, purple, green and white! Which shows its not glaringly obvious but nice and subtle, to add just the right amount of shimmer without compromising the deep black shade.
 Pink and Brown Liner. The brown is just a basic, deep, flat brown, no shimmery microglitter in this one :( While the pink is also pearlescent and full of glitter as well as the white one. The pink is definitely my favorite out of the two.

Trying to focus on the tips...  
Ahh, the best I could get my camera to do, as you can see, its just a plain, regular tapered brush head. Also you can notice the shimmers in the black more here! 
left side - black and white, right side - brown and pink 
as you can see, the brown is very dark, almost black 

Out of all four of these shades, the black liquid liner is my absolute favorite! As I said before, the black is very deep and you don't have to use too much to keep it opaque, and yet also contains very fine glitter! Took months of using for me to figure this out! I'm sad though, I use it constantly and I'm pretty much scraping to get it out of the bottle, I should have bought more than one... haha But both the brown and black apply smoothly, though takes a few minutes for it to dry, and blink safely. The brush allows a nice, fine point to be made. Wear time, it only lasts me a few hours before I have to touch up, as it seems to begin to... flake? Disappear? If you put too much, it will also crack. As for the Pink and White liners.... they are very pretty, but you pretty much have to use a very very very light hand, keeping it sheer. If it has any amount of thickness, it almost immedietely begins to crack as it dries, flaking down your face. Kind of disappointed, as they are very nice on, until that happens. Sigh. 

Overall, I love the black liner, but that is about it. I'll be sad to see it go, and hopefully will be able to find some sort of replacement.



well, thanks for hanging around guys, and hope you enjoyed the review! Feel free to ask me any questions and leave comments, thank you!

<3 Anza <3

No comments:

Post a Comment