Thursday, July 4, 2013

Etude House Drawing Show Color Pop Creamy Pencil Set

 

 Hey guys! Hope you guys are doing well today! Today I'll be talking about the new Etude House Color Pop collection, specifically the Drawing Show Creamy Pencil Set. They come in 5 shades, an orange, red, light pink, black with flecks glittering away in it, and a coppery brown. 


 The five shades that comes in the set, 4 eyeliners and 1 'under-eye liner'

 



As you can see, the box housing the set is about the size as the standard Creamy Eye Pencils. 
 


 The Back of the Box


 Pro-tip: For the shadow touch, I'd recommend doing it as soon as you apply it, because this sets in pretty fast, and once it does, it's not budging!
 The pencils are housed in this tin casing, which is quite sturdy and good size, I can fit it in my medium size purse without it taking too much space.

 The 5 pencils in their secure housing, though I took that out so there was more room for me to put other stuff in the case, like slip lip balms and glosses, a handy carrier!
 These are also a good bit shorter than the single eyeliners, more of travel size than full size.
 The front, I love the little eye drawings.
 Left to Right  - OR201, PK104, RO304, BR402, BK801


 The pink and black shades bring a fair amount of shimmer in them, the red and brown have a little shimmer, while the orange was the least shimmery







 The Pencils glided on smoothly, the pigment rich from the very first swipe, it went on so smoothly, in fact, that if I hadn't seen the color on my eyes when I first tried them out, I'd have probably thought nothing was going on. Etude House also claims that nothing will rub these off, no sweat or tears or oil will make these liners run, and they were right! I rubbed my eyes and arm quite a few times, and they didn't budge at all, they wore all day without transferring and forming another line from my eyes being open, a problem I get as I have oily eyelids, and to be honest, it was actually quite a pain to get off. I couldn't use even my waterproof eye make up remover, which normally takes off everything. It came of easiest with an oil based make up remover, I used my Shu Uemura oil cleanser to remove it. So if you want a good, long lasting, not going anywhere eye liner, this is it!

doesn't look like much but this is actually from trying to rub it off with a make up cloth, arm is beginning to turn red, and the liner has gone nowhere. I dunno if maybe it was because my make up cloth sucked or.... but I do know I had to finally use a oil cleanser to finally get this crap off, haha.

If I had to give this stars, I'd give it a 4 1/2 out of 5, mainly because it really was a bit of a pain trying to get this stuff off! But I definitely do love the liners, my eyes are pretty sensitive, a lot of makeup tend to be too rough, or make my eyelids puff up and itch, but these applied very smoothly, and caused no sort of irritation, even with the small flecks of glitter and shimmer like most tend to do.


 Well, I hope you guys enjoyed my long review, feel free to ask me any question or leave comments! Thanks guys!

<3 Anza <3






No comments:

Post a Comment