Thursday, July 4, 2013

Etude House Color Pop Drawing Show Creamy Pencil


Hey guys! Hope you all are wonderful! Here is my post for rest of the Etude House Drawing Show Creamy Pencil single liners! 

 There are 10 different shades for the single liners, of which I only bought 8 of them, OR201 and PK104 came in the creamy pencil set, so I saw no point in rebuying them, if You'd like to see how those look, check out my other review!




 





Each one is shrink wrapped and has a safety seal on the lid/pencil so you know you have gotten an untampered and used product
 bottom of the pencils and lids coloring corresponds to the color of the eyeliner itself, though I found the brown and pinks confusing, as they are too similar to each other, lol, so have to test it out on hand first before using it. 
 same cute eye!
safety seals under the shrink wrap 
Left to Right - BL601, GR701, RD303, BR403
 The safety seals with the name of the product


All these Shades are Matte as well. 

From left to right - YK101, PK102, OR202, PK103




the yellow and pink are pretty shimmery!

 I absolutely Love that shade of green, almost like a foamy, oceany green, so pretty. I also like that brown for on the outer corner under my eye.


 I also really like that blue, but the green! In love.*with flash*
*without flash*

I can't really pick a favorite out of this set of 4, but probably that coral orange shade would have to be it, all these colors truly pop!
These smudged a little when I rubbed it as soon as I swatched them, but once I let it settle, they refused to budge as well. 




Just like the creamy pencil set, these are long lasting, not moving a millimeter or transferring as I went about my work day in 80 degree weather with 90 percent humidity and a busted a/c in a black car driving the hour it takes me to get to work with oily lids,  lol. These are also wonderfully smooth as you apply them, even the glittery ones, though I found the yellow had to be applied a little more gently than the others, as the soft pigment kinda fell and broke off as I was applying.... woops. And these were also a bit of pain to remove as well


Well I hope you like my super long post! Hope you guys have a good day, feel free to ask any questions or leave me comments :3

<3 Anza <3

No comments:

Post a Comment