Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pretty & Cute haul [Picture Heavy!]

Ahhhhh Pretty&Cute!

What is Pretty&Cute? Pretty&Cute is an online store on the West Coast the sells Korean, Japanese, and Taiwanese beauty products, clothes, hair products, accessories, nails and more! I discovered them about 2 years ago, when they were just a small bitty thing, and sorta watched for awhile as they slowly grew bigger. Finally, I decided to order from them! Check out was quick and simple, and any order over $75 dollars includes free shipping [in the US]. Plus, they always have some sort of promotion going on, and shipping is amazing! Every time I've ordered from them, it normally takes 3-5 days and its on my doorstep!

Now, normally I order about 200 dollars worth of merch from themat a time, but this latest haul was just some things I wanted to try out, as my normal wares are currently sold out T.T

So this time around, I ordered myself:

Bison 2 in 1 Plumplus Lipgloss in Mode
Bison 2 in 1 Plumplus Lipgloss in Sweet
Lioele Blackheadzero Nose Patch
My Beauty Diary: Pearl Powder Mask (5)
Pa Eyelashes in Girly Doll Eye 11


Jump to read the reviews!





 Bison 2 in 1 Plumplus Lipgloss:




I love lipsticks, gloss, shine, stains and anything of that sort. But mainly I love nice, juicy, soft, shiny, plump looking lips. Now, its not a lip plumper, but gives the illusion of plumper, fuller looking lips. 

I absolutely love this lip gloss! I was afraid it would be extra sheer and barely give off any color. But, I was wrong! Worn alone both still have a nice tint, nothing too drastic, but definitely noticeable. Layered over a Nude (Mode) or Soft Pink (Sweet) lipstick make the gloss pop even more. The consistency is not sticky at all, but very soft, moist, smooth, yet doesn't smear all over the place. The gloss also smells very nice, nothing too overpowering or 'Vaseline-y' that I notice a lot of them have, so that's a plus. And there is little to no taste, though Sweet does have a bit of a ... sugary smell/taste while Mode is more neutral in that department. I will have to say the small 'mini-glosses' that come linked to the glosses were a bit of a let down, as you could barely tell you did anything with them unless you really glob it on, and its incredibly difficult to get any out of it. But, they are cute, if anything.

The gloss is applied with a brush that's attached to the end of the tube while you squeeze out the product. It sort of reminds me of twist up glosses, which is nice, and different. I found it easier to apply and felt more in control that I could actually get it all on my lips and not all around it at the same time. Though, I find you don't need to apply to much pressure at all, just a little till you see some product coming out, then stop! Otherwise you'll have more gloss then you need, which I discovered on the first try. 

All in all, a good buy and I do recommend.  

Bison 2 in One Plumplus in:

Mode



A cute little tutorial on the back!






Mode:Left
Mini-gloss: Right

Sweet








Applicator:








And the glosses layered over lipstick:



Mode is Layered over Brown Sugar in Hard Candy's Visibly Wet Shocking Glossy Lip Pencil while Sweet is Layered over Lioele Crystal Muse Lipstick in Flower Pink


Lioele Blackheadzero Nose Patch


Now, I normally use Biore Nose treatment patches, because my nose is a war zone of blackheads and whiteheads and I could grab a pack of 14 for like 6 bucks. Well, sometimes I'd be disappointed, cause it'd seem like they didn't work at all, and left white residue all over my nose/chin. After eyeing Lioele's nose patches for a few months, I finally decided to snag a pack and try them out. 

They aren't stiff and papery like the Biore strips, but are soft like woven fabric. Because of this, it fitted around my nose a lot easier then the Biore strips, which had a tendency to start fraying up around the edges, or didn't want to stay on my face. When removing the Biore strips, it always seems to leave a residue around my nose, and flaming red, irritated, and dry. But the Lioele strips removed easily and without pain, left no residue, and my skin was super smooth and soft! And the results? I was totally shocked at the amount it had pulled from my pores, and the black strip making it so much easier to see. It seemed to have grabbed every little bit it could. It's safe to say I won't be using Biore anymore unless it was an emergency. The only thing I would have to say I wish they changed was that they had more than just 5 strips per box, I have to ration them out!















Pa Eyelashes: Girly Doll Eye 11

I'm a sucker for eyelashes, and these just looked so luscious and fluffy that they called out my name and I had to get em! I haven't used them yet, as I'm waiting for a special night to wear them out, but I'd figured I'd show them off to you guys. [They are super soft as well!]






My Beauty Diary: Pearl Powder Mask
 Beauty Masks are quite fantastical, and they are big thing in Asia. I've only recently started doing them, the only reason I never tried them before was because... they look kinda silly on. But after finally getting over that, I'm really glad I jumped into the real of beauty masks. They soften, whiten, brighten, nourish, sooth, repair and pretty much do everything for your skin. Whatever problem you have, there is a mask for it. I normally exfoliate and cleanse my skin before using a mask, so as the product can better penetrate. You normally leave it on for 20-30 minutes before removing the mask, then massaging in any excess product that your skin has yet to absorb. I absolutely love how my skin feels after using the mask. Soft, supple, smooth. No dry, oily, flaky skin for me! And it does give my face a bit of a glow for a few days. I highly recommend these, and you can buy them by the singles :3






Well, that's my review on these items, I hope they've been helpful for you and answered any questions you had in mind! 

Until Next time,


<3 Anza








 ****I purchased all these items myself, these reviews are just my personal opinions to give some insight and help out a few folks :3

No comments:

Post a Comment